Looking for a cost effective way of improving your flat roof?
Need an option that is durable and long lasting?
Want professional company to take of everything from start to finish?
EPDM Flat Roofing
- Do you have a flat roof on your garage?
- Your orangery?
EPDM roofing is a cost-effective way to achieve a lightweight, yet strong, durable, and waterproof roofing solution for any flat roof you may have at your property.
Garages, extensions, outbuildings, orangeries, can all be improved and made watertight with EPDM, a type of long-lasting rubber roofing material.
If you’d like to find out more about EPDM roofing material, or get a quote for your flat roof, please call us on 01603 563 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
20 - 30 year life expectancy
EPDM is breathable - so it allows moisture and heat to escape, but impermeable – so won’t let in moisture that might lead to damp and rot in the future.
Once fitted, an EPDM flat roof can be expected to last for 20-30 years, and sometimes longer.
Its flexibility makes it perfect for roofs with skylights, orangeries with sky-pods, and other uneven structures.
All in all, it’s a much better option than traditional bitumen roofing felt.
Benefits of EPDM roofing
Some of the benefits you can expect with EPDM are;
- It’s environmentally friendly, often being made from recycled materials
- It can also be recycled again at the end of its life
- It’s flexible, so is useful on uneven structures
- It’s lightweight, so no reinforcement is needed
- It’s cost-effective compared to other options
- It’s durable, long-lasting, and easily repairable
- It’s highly resistant to weather. Hot, cold, sun, rain – no problem